Saturday, July 13, 2013

March 4th

On March 4, 2013 I was sitting doing my homework like any other day.  It was the end of the trimester and I was busy doing whatever mountain of homework I had to get done that day.  My phone buzzes, but I don't open it for a while.  I finally get a minute and check it.  It's a text from cousin and it reads:

"Hey, my family is going to Europe this summer.  Do you want to come?"

Fairly sure my response was an anomaly...it was something along the lines of "heck yes, why haven't we done this a bajillion years ago?" :)

And then on June 17th I boarded a plane by myself to fly to...Phoenix!  (And proceed to Chicago, Dublin, London, and finally Strasburg, France.)

I figured I would write a little bit about it.  Since Europe basically blows my mind every time I think about it.

Pretty much.

xo. Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment