Monday, August 19, 2013

Fish and Chips

Check off the bucket list! Summer 2013
To all of you Pinteresters (new word?) you have probably seen this.  This is copied off of my cousin's Bucket List board.  So what do we do when we are in London?  Cross things off the bucket list of course!  

Reader, I ate fish and chips in London.  


I wish I had a picture of the place we ate at, but here is the street we stayed on.  I was starving and I couldn't wait to eat some authentic fish and chips. We all order the large except for my cousin, who ordered the regular.  
And this, my friends, is the large.  Two hands long.  It is a full fish that is huuuuuugggeeee. The regular was maybe a quarter smaller?  Who know the portions were so big.  Sad news?  Not the most flavorful fried fish I've ever had.  Not even the vinegar helped.  

However, check that off a bucket list.  Two truths and lie fodder perhaps?

xoxo. Elise 


No comments:

Post a Comment